PAPER TOWELS ARE SO OVER.
Each dishcloth sold restores 20 gallons of water via 1% for the planet.
Three Bluebirds Swedish Dishcloths contain 70% sustainably forested wood cellulose and 30% organic cotton. The material is certified by international regulatory organizations to ensure a positive environmental impact.
The material combines wood pulp (from Forest Stewardship Council certified forests) with organic cotton that is free from harmful chemicals (GOTS and OEKO-TEX Standard 100-certified). Our Swedish Dishcloths are 100% natural, biodegradable, and are screen printed with water-based inks.
- Each dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels (saving money and reducing waste).
- Absorbs 20x its weight.
- Is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- Is far sturdier than a paper towel and will not easily fall apart.
- Air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with soap, spray, cleaners, or just water!
- Cleans countertops, granite, porcelain, plastic, stainless steel and glass.
- Effective for cleaning those nooks and crannies that might shred other cloths (grimy stove top, we're looking at you!)
- Cleans virtually streak-free.
CARE + USE
Swedish Dishcloths can be washed 200 times. They can be cleaned in the washing machine, or the top rack of the dishwasher. They can also be boiled, or microwaved (when damp) for 1 minute. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not tumble try. They are 100% natural and printed with water based inks. They can be composted.
Certified vegan and cruelty-free by PETA and Leaping Bunny.
Every bit of packaging can either be home composted, or recycled.
Paying it Forward
At least 1% of your order total is donated to support intersectional environmentalist efforts.