Concrete Soap Dish
THE PERFECT DISH FOR YOUR SOLID DISH SOAP.
(Scroll all the way down for the Bundle option!)
* Any order containing preorder items will ship when all your items are ready at the same time. All orders will ship in time for 12.25!
You've probably heard us talk about drainage and airflow being the key to getting the most out of your soap. It took us a long time, but we finally found the winning soap dishes! These hold a block of Solid Dish Soap perfectly. They're angled for drainage, and have an excellent weight to them. These soap dishes are handmade by Angela Colyer in Tennessee. She pours, sands, and seals them twice with a water-based, non-toxic sealer. We apply a waterproof adhesive rubber bumper to each corner so they will not damage your countertop or sink.
PLEASE NOTE: These soap dishes are hand mixed, poured, sanded, and sealed. Air bubbles and discoloration occur, and do not negatively affect the performance of the soap dish.
B Grade soap dishes are discounted because, though they're perfectly functional, we don't feel comfortable selling them at full price due to excess air bubbles, etc.
- • 5" x 4.5" x 1.5"
- • Handmade with concrete
- • Sealed with a water-based, non-toxic sealer
- • Waterproof rubber bumpers to protect your countertop and sink
Care + Use
- CARE + USE
- Place your soap dish by your kitchen sink where it can easily drain. To clean, run under warm water and scrub with a pot brush or sponge.
- NOTE: your dish soap will likely stick to the dish after a bit. We've found this to be quite useful, especially if you only want to use one hand for lathering! To unstick your soap, run under hot water and twist.
So cute! I love the way it looks on my sink. Well made and solid. Happy with my purchase!
Great dish! Heavy enough to not slide around and the soap stays put for easy use with a brush or dishcloth. I’ve had mine for more than a year and it’s still in great shape!
High quality and works great!
Pricey but WORTH IT. Stylish, my soap lasts longer, no stale water pools
We love our whole set-- the holder, soap, and brush! I am keeping this in mind as a gift in the future for friends. You know you're aging when quality soap is exciting and a great gift. =)
And, I love what you all stand for. Thanks for being you and sharing so openly with your audiences.